Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with minimum order input

Issue with minimum order input

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi team! we are building a wholesale store, we set minimum and step range to buy products. the problem is that the input quantity in archive view allows to increase or descrease the items out of the range. please see pics.

I contact the quantity pluging support and they told me this:

I had luck today reproducing the issue on my site, it turns out to be something that Woodmart should fix from their side, I applied a temporarily fix but not sure if it would work with all cases.

So the issue is with this file: woodmart\js\scripts\wc\woocommerceQuantity.js I replaced line 39:
    if (max && (currentVal+step >= max)) {
    With this:
    if (max && ((currentVal + parseFloat(step)).toFixed(step.getDecimals()) > max)) {

Of course, \woocommerceQuantity.min.js is the actual file used on the site.
    Please pass this on to their support team to resolve the issue from their side and adjust the fix if needed.

Could you confirm if you have to fix this from your side?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional details regarding the issues you’re experiencing? Including screenshots and a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem on your website would greatly aid us in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

Hi team, I have the video of the issue I send to the plugin dev:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fz4fHzv2YDf0MV6xlA6_blHnmvUvWN4q/view

in short…

If you look at the photo, in the “Allulose” product the minimum quantity is 6, and I can only buy 6 at a time due to the step=”6″ attribute. but if you notice, I could pass the input up to 12, what I want is to not let me add if the step exceeds the max attribute, and to not let me subtract less from the min attribute.

Apparently the “quantity manager” plugin fixed that with the snippet they gave me, but they told me that it is temporary and that it is something that you should add to the topic.

thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the explanation. We will review this issue and consider fixing it in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)