Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with mobile widget display – products last seen

Issue with mobile widget display – products last seen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

In the widget area, I has set up the “List of Products Last Seen” widget in the “Area After Mobile Menu”. At first it was working but now I cannot see it anymore, even after visiting several product pages.

Could you please help me with that? You’ll find screenshots and admin login below.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please try to disable the “LiteSpeed Cache” plugin or disable caching for mobile devices and check the issue again.

https://gyazo.com/39e92cba6184500c2bdfd2d565454e82

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Luke,

LiteSpeed Cache is already disabled for mobile (please see screenshot).

The issue has evolved a bit this morning (although I haven’t changed anything related to that): the first visited product appears but not the following, although the widget is set to display 5 products…

Any idea on that? 🙂
    Thanks again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After disabling the “LiteSpeed Cache” plugin, I have checked this issue on the mobile device and seems that everything works well (check the below video).

https://monosnap.com/file/uykL0GeYCbiPTZ0j5ucKeBHU9MIsIs

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Indeed it works now.
    I’ll keep in mind to activate this plugin only when necessary.

Thank you for your help!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I suggest you figure out with options of this plugin, maybe we missed something.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Luke,

After taking a closer look at the plugin, the ON/OFF mobile cache option was not to enable/disable caches for mobile but to create a different version of caches for mobile. That is why disabling it didn’t resolve the issue.
    I found a solution that works thus far: exclude specific user agents, selecting mobile agents defined in the ON/OFF mobile cache option (Mobile, Android, Silk/ , Kindle, BlackBerry, Opera Mini, Opera Mobi).

Thank you for your help!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that you sorted it out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Issue with mobile widget display – products last seen’ is closed to new replies.