Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with products style & products per row

Issue with products style & products per row

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

designmono
    Participant

Hi,

I have selected the product style named “Full width button”. Everything looks fine except when you select to view 1 product/row instead of 2 products/row on mobile. Then the product elements (title, price, button etc) become centered instead of aligned to the left, and the “add to cart” button is not full width anymore.

It should basically keep the same product style no matter how many products per row are displayed.

The issue is related to “products view” element only. There are no issues with, for example, the carousel widget when 1 product/slide is enabled.

I hope the issue is clear. Appreciate your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no option to change between 2 and 1 columns per row on your website now. What we see now is a selector of product styles between the grid and the list. And yes, they look different, and that is how it should work with our theme.

Kind Regards

designmono
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response!

Yes, I’m reffering to the “products view” widget where you can select how many columns to display. I don’t see an option “1 column” instead of the list.

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to enable an option to change between 2 and 1 columns keeping the original style?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, there is no such an option. We will consider adding a 1 column selector as an available option in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

designmono
    Participant

That would be great.

In the meantime, could you please share a CSS code to make the “add to cart” button full-width inside the product list?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a custom CSS code for this

.product-list-item .wd-add-btn > a {
    	width: 100%;
    	height: 42px;
    }

designmono
    Participant

Thank you! The topic can be closed now 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Issue with products style & products per row’ is closed to new replies.