Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with rendering the related products of single product

Issue with rendering the related products of single product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dielasd
    Participant

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with the layout of the related products in the single product page. Instead of the main product image and the product details per listing, I am seeing another image in the background of the product details, and the result apart from unpleasing is not useful either. Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing. I have checked with the WP Rocket and it appears like it is not an issue with caching. Would you kindly assist me with this please?

https://ibb.co/xX9Xj11

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

dielasd
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your offer to assist me with this. Please find the requested information below.

Best regards.

Hello,

Could you kindly check the credentials? I cannot log in.

Best Regards

dielasd
    Participant

You’re right, you wouldn’t login then, but you can now. Please try again and let me know.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch from the child theme to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

dielasd
    Participant

It appears to be a conflict between WP Bakery and the Related Products for WooCommerce plugin by WebToffee, which I had installed to better control the displayed related products.

Hello,

Please consider the application of default Woocommerce-related products.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)