Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Review Display and Sorting Settings Not Taking Effect

Issue with Review Display and Sorting Settings Not Taking Effect

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing an issue with the review display and sorting settings on my website. Despite making the necessary changes in the theme settings, the desired modifications are not taking effect.

Specifically, I have configured the settings to allow customers to sort reviews and display them at the bottom of the page. However, even after multiple attempts of refreshing the web page and clearing the cache, the changes are not being reflected.

I have verified that the settings were properly saved and applied in the backend. I have also followed the instructions provided in the theme documentation regarding review display and sorting. However, the issue persists.

Hello,

Your given login details are not working.

Go to Theme setting -> Single Product -> Reviews -> enable the option sorting then clear the cache and check the issue. If the issue remains, share the valid wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

WP-ADMIN Login details

Hello,

Can you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If the issue still persists, then remaining the third party Plugins deactivated please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

I am experiencing with my website’s theme settings and a specific plugin. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance or solutions for the following problems:

Issue with Rating Summary Display:
    When I enable the “rating summary” option in the theme settings, the rating summary does not appear at all. Could you please advise me on how to display the rating summary correctly within the comments section?

Sorting Comments in Descending Order:
    I would like to know how to configure the comments to be sorted in descending order, from newest to oldest. Currently, they appear in the opposite order, which is not desirable for my website. Could you please guide me on how to make this adjustment?

Disabling the “Brand” Tab in a Plugin:
    I have encountered an unexpected tab named “Brand.” This tab seems to be associated with a plugin I am using. However, I cannot find an option in the plugin settings to disable this specific tab. The only way to hide it is by completely deactivating the plugin, but I need to continue using its other features. Is there a way to hide the “Brand” tab without disabling the entire plugin?

I appreciate your attention to these matters and look forward to your prompt assistance. If you require any further information or access to my website, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you for your support.

Hello,

01. There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

02. To hide the brand tab from a single product page paste the following custom css code in theme setting-> custom css -> global custom css.

div#tab-title-pwb_tab {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)