Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with selecting back the default color swatch on product archive

Issue with selecting back the default color swatch on product archive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

If you click on any other color variation swatch and click back to the default one on the same product, the default one isn’t clickable nor the respective image appears.

Steps to create issue:

1. Go to URL (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=quick_shop)
    2. I have chosen “Panton tunior chair” (2nd column in the 2nd row)
    3. It has green as default color
    4. Click on any color variation like black, blue, gray.
    5. Try to click the green swatch.
    6. You can’t see the image related to it again because it is default color variation, the only option is to reload the page.

The default color swatch should also clickable if the variation changes so that the visitor could see it’s image again. Should not it be?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can click on the chosen variation to deactivate it and return default image,

Regards

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

That worked but quite weird. Did you ever turn a switch on/off to operate an instrument that is handled by another switch :-O

I don’t think people would think about clicking back the chosen one and hope to get the default image back. They will simply see the respective color swatch and click on it like me. Default image swatch should not have special treatment.

How do I activate the clicking on the default swatch as well? Amendment in JS code is fine.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will check this and fix in our next theme update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)