Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Shopping Cart Widget Design in WooCommerce WoodMart Theme

Issue with Shopping Cart Widget Design in WooCommerce WoodMart Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tamtam.osa
    Participant

Dear WoodMart Support Team,

I am currently using your WoodMart theme for my WooCommerce store and have encountered an issue with the Shopping Cart Widget.

The design of the Shopping Cart Widget seems to be broken and does not match the original design that came with the WoodMart theme. I have tried updating the theme and disabling unnecessary plugins, but the issue persists.

I have attached a screenshot of the issue for your reference. As you can see in the image, the design of the Shopping Cart Widget is not functioning as expected.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide in resolving this issue. Looking forward to your response.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tamtam.osa,

Thanks for reaching to us.

If you are using Woodmart Header builder cart elementand Elementor Pro plugin, you need to disable Elementor Mini Cart template that is designed to work with Elementor Pro under Elementor > Settings > Integrations > WooCommerce > Mini Cart Template and select Disable. https://take.ms/Ra7Cv

In case you don’t use Pro version, there is an issue with the 3rd party plugins or Cache plugins. Please clear CDN or cache and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)