Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with the search form in the mobile menu and the search icon in the header

Issue with the search form in the mobile menu and the search icon in the header

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jcoreboi
    Participant

After the last update when I open the mobile menu and try to search something in the search form, the menu closes. Now, I added the search icon next to the shopping cart, to see what happened and when I touch the icon, it opens the mobile menu and then closes. Please fix this.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by jcoreboi.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The site is under construction. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

jcoreboi
    Participant

sorry, I forgot to deactivate the maintenance mode. I have already sent you a temporary access to my site.

Hello,

I tried to search on mobile and the menu does not close: https://gyazo.com/fd0417ede03a7480e5baecd3adaf1641

I see the search icon in the header. The header can have a search form only not the icon. This icon would open/close the mobile menu.

Mobile view has search integrated.

Best Regards

jcoreboi
    Participant

Hi, look, from the computer in responsive mode there is no problem, it is directly from the cell phone that the problem occurs. I left a link with a video recorded directly from the screen of my cell phone where you can see the issue. The issue with the search icon in the header was not happening before, this was working (I made another video only with the icon in the header), please try to access the website from your mobile and check the problem. You still have administrator access to my site. I would be very grateful if you could find the reason for this issue.

jcoreboi
    Participant

Hi, look, I fixed it, I disabled the Combine JS files option in the performance section, and now the mobile menu doesn’t close when I try to search for something in the search form.

Hello,

I have tested it on my (Android), when I searched from mobile, I got a long list of the results, I scrolled and pressed: view all and the mobile menu was closed and the search results loaded: https://prnt.sc/QJT5hmYyfDG8 and https://prnt.sc/SqaNPLma8yhq

Then I tried to search again and closed the menu just clicking on the empty space on the screen.

What device do you use?

Best Regards

jcoreboi
    Participant

Hi, read my previous comment, I told you I already fixed it, I disabled the Combine JS files option in the performance section. I had this option enabled and it was causing the issue. Please check why enabling this option creates this issue.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Ok. That is fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Issue with the search form in the mobile menu and the search icon in the header’ is closed to new replies.