Home Forums Basel support forum Issue with updating checkout AJAX Shipping

Issue with updating checkout AJAX Shipping

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

svaldesm
    Participant

Hi,

In my site I’m getting an error in production site.

It’s this (Chrome console)
    POST http://sensacional-store-prod.us-west-2.elasticbeanstalk.com/?wc-ajax=update_order_review 500 (Internal Server Error)

It just gets stuck and freezes. You can check by yourself. Something with the AJAX is screwing it.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just checked your checkout page but didn’t see any AJAX errors. Could you please describe in a bit more details how to reproduce it?

Regards

svaldesm
    Participant

If you try to change “Comuna” (which is like state) if freezes and throws the error

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be some PHP error on the backend. Could you please try to disable all extra plugins not required for our theme and check again? If it will not help, please, enable WordPress to debug mode so we can see the error log.

svaldesm
    Participant

I’ll give you admin access. That is staging site, so you can change whatever you want.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t log in with this data.

svaldesm
    Participant

I’m so sorry. I created them on my local dev site.

Now this should work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is not an administrator account.

svaldesm
    Participant

Sorry guys. Now it is 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We have disable extra plugins and now it seems to work correctly. Could you please check?

svaldesm
    Participant

It works, but the plugin indeed that I need for this to work isn’t.

I think the problem was that locally I have PHP 5.6
    On my server I have PHP 7.1

On the logs I’m getting this error:
    name was called incorrectly. No se deber\xc3\xada acceder a las propiedades del producto directamente. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), do_action('template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action('wc_ajax_update_order_review'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::update_order_review, WC_Cart->calculate_totals, WC_Cart_Totals->__construct, WC_Cart_Totals->calculate, WC_Cart_Totals->calculate_shipping_totals, WC_Cart_Totals->get_shipping_from_cart, WC_Cart->calculate_shipping, WC_Shipping->calculate_shipping, WC_Shipping->calculate_shipping_for_package, WC_Shipping_Method->get_rates_for_package, WC_Shipping_External_Fetch->calculate_shipping, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0., referer: http://sensacional-store-prod.us-west-2.elasticbeanstalk.com/checkout/

I know this is out of scope with the plugin. But could you please guide me a little bit on where should I fix this? Fortunately the plugin only has 2 files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error doesn’t have any information about the error on the checkout page. Sorry, but we don’t have an instruction how to fix it. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)