Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with WPBakery and Menu page

Issue with WPBakery and Menu page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having some issues on the menu page

When I go to wp-admin/nav-menus.php when I quit the page I got notification that I’m quitting the page without saving but I did not make any modification.
    I did save the page and even I’m still getting the warning.
    Any clue? Maybe there is a setting that need to be done since the latest updates.
    I have selected the header into theme / general setting is there anything else that need to be set since the updates?

When I goes to WPbakery settings
    I see this Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.
    So how can I activate the copy?

When I go to edit the header some WPBakery edit box does not display content by default I have to click on the tab to see the content othewise nothing appear
    see attached image

Thanks

*Note I cannot provide live access

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) It is the default behaviour of wordpress that when you try to close or go back from the nav-menus then the dialog box appears you can check by activating the default wordpress theme as well.

2) Wp-Bakery Page Builder comes bundled with our theme but it can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from it’s author or premium content, you can purchase it. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

3) Please make sure that you are using the Latest versions of the theme and the Wp-Bakery page builder then check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using
    Woodmart Core 1.0.28
    Woodmart Theme 6.0.4
    I’m using a Child Theme

WPBakery 6.6.0

WP 5.72
    Woo 5.3.0

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

Maybe this is related to the WPBakery language file where is located the WPBakery language files?

Hello,

The issue could not be with the language file.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot the issue for you.

Best Regards.

lenamtl
    Participant

Yes this can be related to language file because in french we have a lot of apostroph ‘ and this can break the code.

Anyhow my question is where is located the WPBakery language file?

Sorry there is no live access.

Hello,

You can find the language files for the Wp-Bakery Page Builder plugin.

“Wp-content/Plugins/JS-Composer/Locale”

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)