Home Forums Basel support forum Issues for price and more on mobile

Issues for price and more on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bamboon
    Participant

Hi,
    I have an issue on my site, when a product is on sale, the price on sale is not showing up.
    Also, when you are on a product page and you scroll down, the effect window that is showing up on the scroll is not “complete”, it’s like something is missing as it’s written “OU”. I remember you could see the image product before : is this issue linked with Apple Pay button ?

Thank you for your help,

Lorène

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

if you see the problem only on Basel, please deactivate the plugins except these ones:
    Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Bamboon
    Participant

Hi,
    The full back up of the site is done.
    I have activated the Storefront theme and the sale price is showing up. And then I have deactivated all the plugins instead of those indicated and the issue remains.
    Please find the acces to the site here :

Hello,

I have doubled checked and I see the crossed old price and sales price. That is the way it works.

Please clarify how you expect it should be.

Best Regards

Bamboon
    Participant

Hi, when I am navigating on my personal mobile phone, this is what I see :
    – on category page : the sale price is crossed but I can’t see the sale price (screenshot 1)
    – on product page : it’s the same, the sale price is crossed but I can’t see the sale price (screenshot 2) and when I scroll down, the window that shows up is not “complete”, it’s written “ou” so a part is missing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you kindly advise what device and browser you use?

I am checking on my phone and I see both prices: hhttps://prnt.sc/VoxoGwMhYryZ

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)