Home Forums WoodMart support forum ISSUES on THEME UPDATE

ISSUES on THEME UPDATE

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

dfinecode
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

I found Two Issues

1) I just recently Update my THEME to the latest version. and I found some UI issues.
    Like the Cart, the Option is not working the CSS is broken.

2) My question is shall I get ELEMENTOR Demo Data even if I installed the WPBAKERY DEMOS. Let’s say I would like to add BEST SELLER and FEATURED TAB in the ELEMENTOR BUILDER of WoodMart.

Kindly Help with both Points.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Your issue with the cart is Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/1ff57b417b7d55d92fcbcd2344deb3b4

2) Sorry but it is not possible to use Elementor page Elements while the website is created using Wp-Bakery.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Hello, I found issues with Color Swatches on my Website.
    here is the product link https://pwrty.com/product/roll-up-bag/

Also, I have attached the screenshot. Kindly help me to fix this issues.

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Thanks for replying. I have deactivated all plugins and just activate WOODMART CORE and woocommerce.
    Still, that issue is not resolved.

Attachments:

Hello,

We have checked it further and found out that there is some Customization in your Child Theme which might be causing this concern because when we activated the Parent Theme on your Site the Attributes were appearing fine by then. This was the result after activating the Parent Theme: https://ibb.co/m5Mw7Dz

So, it is a Child Theme customization concern, not an original Theme end issue. You need to reconsider your Customizations done in the Child Theme.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

This link you shared that is not working. How can I check?

dfinecode
    Participant

also, I have checked by removing the codes from Function.php of the Child theme. and also I deactivate the custom plugin I used. but still it’s not working. what would be the issues?

Hello,

As we already mentioned to you earlier that the Child Theme is causing conflict.

So, we have made a brief Video for your reference where we have shown you that the Parent Theme activation on your Site actually showing the Variations Swatches correctly. Please check this: https://www.veed.io/view/5b19e1a2-655c-430c-ab04-ea701c75a448

Note: For the time being, we have remained the Parent Theme activated on your Site so that you can actually see for yourself too on your Site.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Yes, I saw the swatches working when activated the parent theme.
    may I know what exactly conflicts with the child theme?

dfinecode
    Participant

And that should work even after adding the Child Theme.

dfinecode
    Participant

Yes, now I have checked that inside the CHILD theme there is on Woocommerce Folder which is not updated. That’s the reason it’s not working. Now I have updated and its working fine.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it’s hard to exactly tell which Code Customization is causing the conflict.

You need to reconsider the Code Customizations that you have added in your Child Theme and then check back the issue again on your Site. You can try commenting-out the Codes that you have added in your Child Theme one by one and then see which Code is causing the conflict. In this way, you can better identify the code which is causing the conflict on your Site.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Again I am facing issues with Related Product. if you saw this category https://pwrty.com/product/power-create-pluse/

I can able to see the DOTS on the desktop but when I am checking the Related product section in Mobile there is no DOT or anything. How does the user know there are sliding or more products in the related product?

Plz check and help with it

Hello,

The Dots were displayed none for the Mobile view in Related Products. So, we have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site to show them in Mobile view:

.related-and-upsells .owl-dots {
        display: block !important;
    }

Location to find Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile >> there you can find the CSS pasted.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

I checked the page on my Mobile, but its not showing DOTS even after clearing the cache.

Also plz check that should work with all android and iPhones. Also make sure that should work on page load. but what I saw some time need two time refresh.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have checked and confirmed this concern on your Site in comparison with our Test Site and found out that by default, only the Navigation Arrows shows for the Related Products. The Dots don’t show.

For your convenience, we have tried out our maximum to make it possible but right now it isn’t possible to achieve that unfortunately.

Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard !

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Hi, I am getting issues after the theme auto-update.

If you click on the MENU it opens but does not close. It happens after the theme update.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

dfinecode
    Participant

Actually it was working but suddenly after the THEME auto update the menu is not working.

Hello,

Did you try to do the required checking that we mentioned you in our earlier response?

If yes and you are still facing the issue then, kindly please take complete Backup of your Site first then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)