Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues when updated

Issues when updated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

teraart
    Participant

Hello,
    first I must say that your theme WoodMart is a brilliant ecommerce theme design for speed and efficiency.

But now i came upon some issues with the theme.
    I updated my WP to 4.9.2 version and so i have an issue with the VC plugin. When I save changes it does not close the “row/widget/section” tab so i must manually press the close button.

When create a row and then want to delete it, it does not delete the row. So im unable to delete rows/widgets etc. I have not yet research all the bugs that are related to the WP update but these came up when I was changing some layouts.

I have tested this issue so that I was certain that the source is really the WP update.

The second issue is when I tried to disable the wishlist plugin the frontend is black. Not on mobile just on tablets an computers. I have disabled the icon in the header menu I think but there is still a connection to the site but did not go any deeper to how disconnect the wishlist plugin.

The third issue is with the Woocomerce.
    The theme has some outdated woocomerce files:
    woodmart/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php
    woodmart/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php
    woodmart/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php
    So the theme needs an update. Is there a way to keep the theme updated?
    And what is with the VC update ? There is no update pack availible for it.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Vid T.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

First of all, you need to update our theme to the version 1.10 and WooCommerce to 3.3. After that, you should be able to update the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install plugins. Don’t forget to clear your browser cache after all changes.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

teraart
    Participant

So where do I update the theme ? I cant find this option

teraart
    Participant

Ok, I found all I need for update in the documentation.
    So the bugs are all gone except fot the save in the VC plugin.

I have just one more question, how to update the VC plugin ?

Thanks,
    Vid

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

Hi, where can you update the theme? I donwload the new version but when installing i get a message that says the folder alredy exist…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.
    Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2bMOv6TLU

teraart
    Participant

Ok, I found all I need for update in the documentation.
    So the bugs are all gone except fot the save in the VC plugin.

I have just one more question, how to update the VC plugin ?

Thanks,
    Vid

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You should be able to update the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install plugins. Don’t forget to clear your browser cache after all changes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)