Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with quantity and add to cart button

Issues with quantity and add to cart button

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

With latest woocommerce we have got an issue with all products where only 1 item in stock. In product archives the quantity / add to cart button is messed up. The same issue in all our 3 sites.

You can see the issue in this product: Hurricane Premium Solbriller – Grønn (in archive page)
    https://www.arctic-fritid.no/produkt/ferie-og-fritid/sol-og-fiskebriller/hurricane-premium-solbriller-gronn/

Just go to the shop page and scroll down a little bit:
    https://www.arctic-fritid.no/butikk/ and you will find, Hurricane Premium Solbriller – Grønn

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please check the stock of the product, in addition, check if you have enabled solely sold in every product.

WoodMart theme does not influence the stock of the product.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

As mentioned all products with 1 in stock has this issue. This happend after new WC install, the quantity theme was outdated and woodmart released a patch.

You say that “WoodMart theme does not influence the stock of the product” and that is maybe correct, BUT WoodMart serves the CSS used to hide quantity field, add paddings to buttons and so on.

It sounds to me that you do not know how woodmart works?

I can easily fix these issues myself but that is not how it should be done.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please include the product URL with the problem.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Ok, i have added information for one of my low-traffic sites. You can also se a different issue caused by the same problem on this site: https://www.barbiq.no/nettbutikk/ Just scroll down to product “NexTool Flagship Pro Multiverktøy” which has only 1 left in stock.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

You have customized the product page considerably.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the child theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Well, i have been developing for 30 years, 10-12 of these with WooCommerce so all the necessary tests has been done in all three websites before asking you guys to fix the problem.

It is really, really easy to see the css overwriting each other and that something does not work correctly with Woodmart / Woocommerce and you don’t need to be a developer to see this.

So as mentioned many times, the issue appear on 3 websites, all with different plugins and setup. Plugins, customizations and child-theme has been deactivated during my tests, but issue is still there.

Brgds
    Rune

radchuk2012
    Participant

Greetings! Exactly the same problem – please take action, a little annoying! 🙂
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/add-to-cart-button-bug/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 430083. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

metuza
    Participant

Thanks, works just great.

Brgds
    Rune

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Issues with quantity and add to cart button’ is closed to new replies.