Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with the “AJAX Product Tabs”

Issues with the “AJAX Product Tabs”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yasinilde
    Participant

Hello,

I got 2 issues with the Ajax product tabs.

1. When the page is fresh loaded, the carousel does not work and the pagination dots are not visible. If you then click on the other tab “neu” then its working. You can see it on the Screenshots.

2. I cannot choose the products which are shown in the tabs. I can only choose “featured” or “new”, bu If i enter a category or product id, it always says “The results could not be loaded”

Many thanks for the support!

Kind regards

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by yasinilde.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yasinilde
    Participant

Issue 2.
    I attached another screenshot so you can see it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi yasinilde,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by deactivating all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Regards,

yasinilde
    Participant

Hello Hung Pham,

Thanks for your reply!

Issue Nr. 2 is resolved! it interfered with the plugin “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce by cartflows”.

However issue Nr. 1 still remains. I assume it has something to do with wp rocket, due it only happens for not logged in users. Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards,

yasinilde
    Participant

Hello again,

I found the cause for issue Nr.1 too. It is the “init-carousel while scrolling” option. If it is deactivated everything works fine.
    But due to this option should improve pagespeed I would prefer to have this feature active. Do you may have any solution for that?

Many thanks and kind regards,

yasinilde
    Participant

There is also a new Problem with the ajax tabs now:
    If you go to the website, the carousel at first works perfectly fine. If you then click on any other tab (e.g. “Neu”), and go back to the tab “unser sortiment”, the carousel doesn´t move anymore.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by yasinilde.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi yasinilde,

Thanks for your patience.

I passed this to our developer, I will update you once I receive his replies next Monday.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi yasinilde,

Thanks for your patience.

1. Pagespeed

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

2. Carousel

You should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)