Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with wishlist page

Issues with wishlist page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

1/ In Theme setting > Shop > Wishlist, I have defined a text for when the wishlist is empty. However it doesn’t appear on the actual page for connected users, either on computer nor on mobile. For not connected users, the text works (please see screenshots below). Can we make the text appear also for connected users please?

2/ Also, is it possible to hide the count tag of wishlist and cart icons in the header when they are at 0 ?

3/ Finally, for not connected users, a button appears when the wishlist is empty : Back to shop. Is it possible to change the link and text of this button? I would like to link the home page instead. The same goes for the research button when no results are found.

You’ll find admin login below if helpful.
    Many thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked and see the text being logged in: https://gyazo.com/166fa6b1f1ed1d52a4340c6fadf04224

Unfortunately, it is not possible to hide the count tag of wishlist and cart icons in the header when they are at 0.

3. Please clear the site and browser cache, check the issue and provide the screen in comparison.

Best Regard s

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

1/ Ok well, it doesn’t work just for me then… I’ll look deeper into my caches.

2/ All right no problem.

3/ There is no problem here, I would just like to change the link of the button that says “Back to shop” when wishlist is empty, and same for cart. I would like to redirect users to the Home page instead of the shop. You can find the buttons in the screenshots below. Is it possible to change this link?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to change the URL of the button.

Perhaps you can try to redirect by means of a redirect plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Okay, thank you Elise

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Issues with wishlist page’ is closed to new replies.