Home Forums WoodMart support forum issues with WoodMart

issues with WoodMart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hamodon
    Participant

i need help…
    i don’t find any answer for my question..
    i have some issue on my site…
    the 1st :
    I activated the feature on Products pagination
    “Infinite scrolling”
    but still not working on all the pages …

2nd:
    all time I received the massage: Coupon management has been transferred!
    I pressed him that I allow it and it will transfer me to the page .. but still it keeps appearing ..
    On other sites it is not accepted only on the site that has your template

please I need your help about the issues ..

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Also Please send some screenshots of the second issue.

Best Regards.

hamodon
    Participant

the theme is updated …
    i try to stop many of plugins.. and still not working..
    please I need your help

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue?

Best Regards.

hamodon
    Participant

ok can you give me an email to send the details ?
    i don’t wanna share it here!

Hello,

You can share the login details in the Private content then it will not visible to anyone else, only you and I can see the private content.

Best Regards.

hamodon
    Participant

the details inclouded

Hello,

I have visited your site and saw a lot of third party plugins on your site. Please deactivate the third party plugins on your site and check the issue. If the issue remains then permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

And also send us the small video for better understanding of the second issue.

Best Regards.

hamodon
    Participant

no, we can’t do that … we have a many of campaigns traffic to the site.. we have many traffic all the day..
    I tray to deactivate the plugins on the night and it’s not helped…

Hello,

Most issues that occurred are caused by the third parties plugins or customization in the child theme. When I get a case I check on a testing site I do not see the same on the testing site, it means that the problem occurs inside the site.

The third-parties plugins often have their own styles and they may rewrite the theme styles.Please deactivate the third party plugins and provide the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme.

As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)