Home Forums WoodMart support forum Items appearing with sale price even though they have no sale price

Items appearing with sale price even though they have no sale price

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tomyech
    Participant

Greetings lovely Xtemos team!

We have recently started experiencing an odd issue in which some items display a sale price that is identical to the regular price, although there is actually no sale price at all for that item.

Example: https://www.wildguitars.co.il/product/positive-grid-spark/
    I have also attached a screenshot just in case you don’t see the issue; it doesn’t always occur.

This may be related to a certain plugin but I really don’t know where to begin. I’m hoping you might be able to help me out with this.

Thanks,
    Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

After that, check the issue again, if the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

tomyech
    Participant

Hi Luke,
    Unfortunately since this is a live site with many visitors at any given moment, I’m afraid it’s going to be nearly impossible to disable plugins and essentially shut down the website for an unspecified amount of time.

I see that the issue doesn’t exist in our staging website, which is more or less identical to the live site. Perhaps this might assist in finding the culprit?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Will be better if you clone the live site and move it to the staging platform, so then we can check the issue there.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

tomyech
    Participant

Hi Luke, I apologize for the delay in my reply.
    It looks like the issue is with the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin; I disabled it temporarily and the issue was resolved. I have sent a message to the plugin developer regarding this matter.

Best regards,
    Tom

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, let me know the results.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

tomyech
    Participant

Thanks so much, Luke.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Items appearing with sale price even though they have no sale price’ is closed to new replies.