Home Forums WoodMart support forum I‘ve changed login page follow by this page,but when I logout it shows 404

I‘ve changed login page follow by this page,but when I logout it shows 404

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

woodmart
    Participant

I’ve changed login page follow by this post below,but when I logout it seems still trying to find wp-login.php to excute the logout and show 404 page(check the attach),what should I do?

https://xtemos.com/change-wordpress-login-page-best-methods/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

woodmart
    Participant

If I use default wp-login.php it works fine,the problem is I changed the default wp-login.php to custom name,when I login using this custom url to website it’s ok,but when I logout it shows 404,and the logout url is the default wp-login.php not the custom url I made before, that means I must missing some piece I left to edit

Hello,

Yes, it seems like you haven’t added the modifications correctly. If you find it difficult then you can use a plugin that meets your requirements.

Best Regards

woodmart
    Participant

What if I don’t want to use plugin?any solutions?

Hello,

If you don’t want to use any plugin then you need to follow the steps accurately to make it work. Otherwise it will not work. And we can’t help in customising for you.

Best Regards

woodmart
    Participant

I’ve followed,login is ok it just didn’t work on logout page,and the article didn’t mention that error

woodmart
    Participant

I solved by myself,thx

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I‘ve changed login page follow by this page,but when I logout it shows 404’ is closed to new replies.