Home Forums WoodMart support forum jQuery is not defined (36 errors)

jQuery is not defined (36 errors)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nsahar
    Participant

Hi, We have purchased the woodmart theme from themeforest.net and started working on it. But there are so many errors to find. please check and let us know how can we fix these errors. Attached some Screenshots of the errors.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by nsahar.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue is caused by the caching plugin you are using. Please deactivate it then check back.

Otherwise provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

nsahar
    Participant

Ok Thank you so much

nsahar
    Participant

Please check what plugin caused these errors

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

By looking through these screenshots, I am not able to tell you that which exact plugin or plugins causing these errors on your site, that is why I requested you to check it on your site by deactivating all the third-party plugins and if that will solve your issue then again you have to activate all those third-party plugins one by one and you will find the culprit.

If still you only want to know the exact plugin name, then please take the complete backup of your site first and then share your site WP Admin URL and Credentials with me, in the private content area of this topic, and provide me the permission to debug your site which includes deactivating all the third party plugins and on-site Customization as well, so that I will check it for you and further help you out.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)