Home Forums WoodMart support forum just wondering how I change the colour of the woocommerce sales/new button

just wondering how I change the colour of the woocommerce sales/new button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

getfrankie.co
    Participant

On the home page wondering how to change the colours on the products showing.

getfrankie.co
    Participant

How do i change the product colour labels?

Would want the new button to be #00C2CB

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please navigate to the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Product labels > there you can find all the Labels styling options related to Colors too: https://xtemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/product-labels-wd-7.jpg

Further, you can read more about Product Labels here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-labels/

Best Regards.

getfrankie.co
    Participant

thanks heaps!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

getfrankie.co
    Participant

Hi I have recently added some gifs to my home page – but for whatever reason they just won’t change size to the custom size in elementor. Want them to be 60×60.

Coming out huge on the homepage, have tried to save gifs smaller but then just becomes pixalated.

Would you be able to please assist.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Have a beautiful day ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:

getfrankie.co
    Participant

Hi I have recently added some gifs to my home page โ€“ but for whatever reason they just wonโ€™t change size to the custom size in elementor. Want them to be 60ร—60.

Coming out huge on the homepage, have tried to save gifs smaller but then just becomes pixalated.

Would you be able to please assist.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Have a beautiful day 🙂

Attachments:

Hello,

We are glad that we could be of some help !

Regarding the other concern, sorry to say but your Site is currently on Maintenance mode so we are unable to view the concern issue.

Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)