Home Forums WoodMart support forum language files for template

language files for template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alemantico
    Participant

Dear people,

I wonder if by coincidence you provide any language files for your template? If so, are there compatiple to wpml? If not; Right now and via wpml I’m working on translating the strings (screenshot), If I’m done, is there a way to export and import that translation into another site, were I’m planning to use your template as well? Or will I have to start over all again there?

Best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, our theme is ready for translations and you can find our default PO file in the folder woodmart/languages/. Yes, you should be able to transfer translated files generated by WPML to other websites.

Kind Regards

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi, and thank you very much for your response. I checked the provided path. There’s just one single language file. How do I load/activate from into any other language than english, so I don’t need to transland string by string manually?

best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there are no ready translations for other languages. You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)