Home Forums WoodMart support forum Language Translation Problem

Language Translation Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mohaxs
    Participant

Hello, when I change site language from English to Indonesian i found problem that “Addresses” menu in customer dashboard wasn’t shown, only clickable blank space. Hope your team can solve this. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Which translation plugin do you use?

Best Regards

mohaxs
    Participant

Hello, I was try change Storefront theme but the problem is persists if I change the site language. So I think it’s not Woodmart problem.
    FYI, I don’t use any plugin to translate the site. Just change it under Stting > General > Site Language.
    Thnak you.

mohaxs
    Participant

Also, I was try to search entire forum about Categories Navigation in mobile version. Can you advice me to change the “ALL” product categories navigation in mobile? See the image attached to clarify.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Please check this manual to find the description and options for categories: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)