Home Forums WoodMart support forum Last update broke Wishlist translation for German

Last update broke Wishlist translation for German

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

After the last update, I can no longer get the German version of the wishlist text to display in German. I had this string problem before then you fixed it. However now we have the same problem again.

‘You don’t have any products in the wishlist yet. You will find a lot of interesting products on our “Shop” page.’

I cannot translate this string via “Shop > Wishlist” because then it will only show that language I translate it to. It needs to be translated into 3 languages.

Attached some screenshots to show you the issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Is there one only string which has been reset? Can you translate now and see the translation properly?

Please provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes sorry it is just 1 string where the translation is not appearing frontend. The “zum shop” is already translated as you see. I have given you login details to a staging site so you can check. You will need to login to get past the password protected folder, then login to wp-admin (different login).

As I said, the following is not appearing in German, even though in WPML it is translated:

‘You don’t have any products in the wishlist yet. You will find a lot of interesting products on our “Shop” page.’

Many thanks

Hello,

Now I am checking the Wishlist text and it works and changes properly. https://gyazo.com/31e6dad1d5142bec3d7b413346c5c1a9

What steps should I take to reproduce the problem?

Best Regard

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello. Please select the German language (via language selector) and you will see the issue. French and English translations display without issue.

Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried that (removed plugins and switched to parent theme from child theme) but there is no change. The French translation works 100%, it is just the German translation which is not showing front-end. How can that be – any idea? Thanks

Hello,

We have checked several times and cannot find the reason. As you can see English and French translation works correctly. Please contact WPML support, let them check on their side.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Thank you for the advise. I will do this.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Just to confirm, problem fixed. This was a WPML issue 🙂

That is fine.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Last update broke Wishlist translation for German’ is closed to new replies.