Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layout broken in Elementor

Layout broken in Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

App8047
    Participant

Hi,
    My page layout in Elementor is broken.
    (The content doesn’t come under the main menu anymore (I edit this area with Header Builder).

Screenshot is of the page below
    https://www.swltesting.site/brands-element/

I hope you can help! 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It seems you have inserted an HTML block into the header with the brands. Please try to remove all the HTML blocks from the header: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Hi, my header is the same as it was before (it does weird things regardless of what page it shows).
    My headbuilder shows like the screenshot. Have checked and doesn’t seem to be any HTML blocks in there…is there something I’m missing?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Hi, yes, please feel free to look into this, thank you very much. I’ve added the details in the private content area.
    It’s fine to deactivate any plugins and to switch anything or do anything is fine.

Sorry for the hassles.
    Many thanks for the superb support.

Hello,

You have set the header to overlap and it spoiled the page, please provide the page URL with problems if any.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Ahhhhhh, yes. I remember I changed it somewhere (to see what would happen and where), but couldn’t see it did anything so forgot I changed it and it broke things.
    Thank you kindly for your help – am really grateful.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Layout broken in Elementor’ is closed to new replies.