Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layout of Blog Pages destroyed

Layout of Blog Pages destroyed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, I just had a look at my pages with blog layout and they are not looking the way they did before. You find the links to these pages below.
    1. The video page is blog page with ‘default alternative’ blog design. It suddenly has a width of only 300px divided in two columns – one for the text and the other for a tiny thumbnail of the video.
    2. The Event page with the post grid element used to be in 3 columns. Now there are only two, without any reason.
    Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you to provide your site admin access? So I can log in and check what is wrong on your side.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Please see the login details below.
    Thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to review the situation and narrow the reason for its appearance, I need FTP access from you. Please send us your FTP access to your server files so we can check what is wrong with your website.

We will do our best to help you.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Did you do changes in the fuctions.php? The button on single product page (screenshot) was not there before. It belongs to Yith catalog mode plugin and should only be there in certain countries specified in the plugin.
    Below the FTP details.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, also the layout of the thumbnails on product page is destroyed. The thumbnails don´t have a square shape anymore and the scroll buttons are not at the place they should be. This morning it still was looking fine. This is really annoying.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, now everything should work well.

Please, add the below code to the functions.php file in your child theme and check the issue again.

add_action( 'wp', 'woodmart_reset_loop', 500 );
    add_action( 'wp', 'woodmart_setup_loop', 600 );

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    you left the site with all the plugins deactivated. What a mess, this website is live! If you do changes on the site that might effect the usability on the frontend please let me know first. I will put the site in maintainance mode then.

The thumbnails are still looking the same as before even after adding the code to the functions.php. )-:
    … this is something you could have checked by yourself because you had admin access and ftp access. That could have saved some time.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, this will not happen again.

Seems that the “NextGen” plugins affect the product gallery, therefore, it looks weird. Please disable these plugins and check how it will work.

https://gyazo.com/710747a1567f0018f9a26c4d1995e28d

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Returning to the primary problem of the broken layout of the video blog. The layout of the video blog has the right width again, thank you, but the layout was still not different from before. The preset I created obviously didnt work correctly anymore. I checked it and saw that the CSS rules were gone. I copied them from a former backup and it looks okay again. This problem is solved, please don´t touch this anymore. The question now simply is: Why did the CSS disappear?

You said that everything should work well but actually nothing has changed on the events page (url below). The blog still looks the same. It has 2 columns instead of 3. I attached screenshots.

Regards

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that the “Post Grid” element is not related to our theme, hence please check how it works with the default theme, just to understand whether our theme issue is or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Thank you, it is the same with a default theme…I use another elent now and it´s okay.
    Kind regards!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that everything is sorted out.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Layout of Blog Pages destroyed’ is closed to new replies.