Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layout Product

Layout Product

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

goalamarketing
    Participant

Hello, I have updated to the latest version 7.2 of woodmart and the product layout page that I had created does not let me edit it, it keeps thinking and it does not load the elementor to be able to modify it, however the product category layout does I can edit it, but the single product one can’t.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

goalamarketing
    Participant

I have tried to edit it because I have seen that in the mobile version the images are not shown as a carousel as they should, but all the images are shown one by one and at the end the carousel, you can check it in that url from the mobile version. I have tried to enter to modify the layout and save it again to see if it solved the problem and I have seen that I could not modify it, but the ticket is also due to the display of the images of the product in the mobile version, which may be solved when saving, I don’t know.

Hello,

01. Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

02. I have not seen any caresoul layout because you have only one product on your site.

Best Regards.

goalamarketing
    Participant

Ok, I have found the plugin that is giving the error, it is Elementor Pro Essential Addons, but the images error still persists.

If you enter the product from the mobile version you will be able to reproduce it. All the images of the product (the cover and gallery) appear correlative one below the other, and the last of all has a carousel, previously there was only one image with a carousel to slide, attached product link.

Also if you slide in the last image you will see that all the images are displaced and it remains blank.

http://bycity.goalaweb.com/producto/pantalon-route-ii-lady/

Attachments:

Hi,

I have visited your website the images appear correlative one below the other not in the carousel.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/94JD4jn

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

goalamarketing
    Participant

But this is not how it is displayed in the mobile version. Please play it on your mobile, you will see that all the images are displayed in a column, and the last one makes a carousel, which when you scroll it stays completely blank.

Attachments:

goalamarketing
    Participant

It’s an update problem, I’ve gone back to the previous version of the theme and the images and you’ll see how now in the mobile version you don’t show the images one after the other, and the last one with a carousel that didn’t even look good. Now it is displayed correctly because I am with the previous version of the theme.

Attachments:

Hello,

What version are you on now? The carousel on mobile is fine:
    https://ibb.co/LRNfF4D

Best Regards.

goalamarketing
    Participant

The version that I have restored is 7.1.4, when I go to version 7.2 the product images stop being displayed, they are all seen one on top of the other, and the last image shows a carousel but no other image appears on the other pages it is also out of balance as I have seen in previous screenshots.

Hi,

But I have visited your website and you have not updated the 7.2 version on your site. You are using the
    7.1.4 version.

Here is the manual:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

goalamarketing
    Participant

Let’s see… it seems that we are not understanding each other…

I now have version 7.1.4 because I have restored a backup. Because when I have updated to version 7.2 the visualization of the products looks bad, as I have happened to you in previous screenshots, that is why I have restored a copy of a previous version.

Hello,

Please update the new version of theme and deactivate the all third party plugin. In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

goalamarketing
    Participant

I have updated and in version 7.2.1 it has already been fixed. It was a problem of version 7.2

Hello,

Glad that now everything works well.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)