Home Forums WoodMart support forum Lazy Load issue

Lazy Load issue

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, I have an issue while loading a gallery module on home page, see here: https://prnt.sc/_4Ylm7YiC7L4

Basically, the images from second row of this elementor module only appears when I scroll the page down. The effect is very bad since it’s home page, so I was wondering if there was some kind of fix for this? I cheked in module options but I didn’t find how to disable lazy load for those 2 images. Thank you for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, below admin access. I am disabling every plugin in right now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add 100-200 px offset for the Lazy loading option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Lazy loading https://gyazo.com/48ba727fb7cf2b421986c5a2ceaa047c

Kind Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

I just disabled everything but the issue still persist. I cleared cache and used another browser too. So the issue it’s not external plugins related, at least in my opinion.

onlinestore
    Participant

Ah Sorry I posted my last reply before seeing yours! It seems that adding +100px to settings fixed the issue, thanks for help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to help! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello. I bring back this topic because I have an issue on product pages with theme lazy load. Some thumbnails fail to load, even if you scroll the thumbnail list, see here and image attached: https://atmosphere.it/shop/decorazione/mappamondi/lampada-mappamondo-light-colour/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just visited your product page and see that all the thumbnails are loaded correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/68649bd834fae8e71cecd851b66d586f

Kind Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

Yea I see that this one is working now, please try to check another product, as example the ones you see in home page. I always see blank thumbnails after the first 6/7 ones that are loaded correctly when you click on the up and down arrows under the thumbnail column. They tend to appear only when I scroll the page down. Can it be related to the 200px offset we set for lazy load?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file and see how it works

add_filter( 'wp_lazy_loading_enabled', '__return_false' );

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, I did but I got no effect.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom JS on document ready area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

(function($) {
    	$thumbnails  = $('.woocommerce-product-gallery .thumbnails');
    	if ( $thumbnails.length && $thumbnails.find(' img').hasClass('wd-lazy-load') ) {
    		$thumbnails.on('afterChange', function () {
    			$(document).trigger('wood-images-loaded');
    		});
    	}
    })(jQuery);

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, the issue seems fixed now, thank you! Can I remove PHP snippet now, or it should stay?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can remove the previous code. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, I bring back this old topic since the issue just came back to our site. I updated the lazy load setting to 250px but no change. See https://prnt.sc/3F2hTamvmkcX

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

onlinestore
    Participant

Admin access is written in a previous post of this topic.

onlinestore
    Participant

I will try to disable the plugins but it’s a live environement, I just can’t disable everything. The first time that this issue happened it wasn’t plugin-related. See posts above. Please take a look and see if you identify the issue before having to disable everything.

onlinestore
    Participant

Update: I disabled lazy load from theme options since this feature is already managed by our hosting, now the issue seems to be fixed. If I have updates I will inform you. Thank you for the time being.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let me know if you have further questions.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)