Home Forums Basel support forum Lazy load pixels

Lazy load pixels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, is there a way to increase the space considered by the theme lazy load during the loading of the pictures? I’d like to let upload more than the items contained above the fold. 200 or 300 pixels more less about.Thanks Elise!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your request in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Giulio
    Participant

I tried to describe what I’d like to do 😀 Ok, I’ll retry. Before that you introduced the lazy load feature in your theme I was using a plugin that allowed to insert the quantity of pixels considered by the lazy load to load the content. In that way when I scrolled down, the content it was already there. In your case instead when I scroll down sometimes the content is loading and it appears only then. I know that it depends by the network, but I’d like to know if there is a way to do something similar to avoid that issue. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the explanation. It is a good idea and we will consider it in our future updates. Currently, there is no option for that.

Giulio
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)