Home Forums WoodMart support forum Lazy loading issue – help required ASAP

Lazy loading issue – help required ASAP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

We have an issue with lazy loading which we did not notice before. When it starts to load more products, it loads the products again which it ahs already loaded, creating a page with never ebding amounts of products. It is havign a servious affect on the page loading.

Any idea what could be causing this?

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello. It seems to be an issue on just one category page. When I click “load more” it loads the same products from the top of the page again which have already loaded. It continues like this infinitely. I have provided a link to the page below. Can you please keep this link private.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with a standard pagination function? Also, test how it works with a default theme.

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your reply.
    It’s a live site so I am limited to when I can test (based on when we have less traffic).

I checked the paignation and there you can see the issue. On paignation the site will not load page 2. It just reloads the same page again (the first page). I can however jump to page 3 and load that, but not page 2.

I have removed paignation as I do not want google to list different product pages for that category.

Do you know what is causing this issue? As I said, it is only on this one category. I do not think it is affected by other plugins as I disabled them all and the problem was still there (apart from WOODMART, WOOCOMMERCE and WPBAKERY plugins).

I saw someone else has this issue with your theme but somehow he resolved it but was not sure how.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we have never faced similar issues. Our theme shouldn’t affect this. In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Well you have had the same issue as there are 2 different people on the Woodmart forum who said they had the same issue. We have an identical site setup but it does not have this issue.

Is there nothing in your experience where you can give me a slight indication as to what might be causing this or how we can fix this?

ToriTori38
    Participant

Please note – If I change the URL of that category page then it works fine. So it is somethign to do with the URL.

Anything you can maybe advise based on that? Maybe there is some URL conflict?

ToriTori38
    Participant

UPDATE – OK I have found the possibly cause of the issue. It is down to the URL and I think it must be some sort of redirect in place, maybe via the .htaccess. So this cannot be your theme causing this.

Apologies for that Artem. It is stressful when the site has issues 🙂

Anyhow, hopefully I am on the right track for locating the issue.

ToriTori38
    Participant

SOLVED – This problem was down to a redirect set in the .htaccess.
    I apologise in advance but finally managed to find the issue.

So if anyone has this problem, check your redirects.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)