Home Forums WoodMart support forum Lazyload triggered much later than the end of the pageload

Lazyload triggered much later than the end of the pageload

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please check the video in private where I explained an issue occuring with the lazyload.

Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

FYI I use an offset of 100 px

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Check this in the Google Chrome and take a look at the favicon image in the browser tab. While it has a loading spinner then the page is still loading. So even if you see the content already, it doesn’t mean that the page is fully loaded. We tested this and see that lazy loading is initiated once after the page is loaded.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Did you watch my video screenshot carefully? That’s not an answer to my question. Can you please check again the video?

Im not questionning the fact that it loads at the end of the pageload. Im questionning the fact that it loads about 2 to 3 seconds AFTER THE END of pageload, which is a too high delay. The lazyload should be triggered immediately once the oage has fully loaded, and that’s not the case.

Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi,

No response to my last comment here?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your video doesn’t show if the page is loaded or not. As we said, check this in the Google Chrome and take a look at the favicon image in the browser tab. While it has a loading spinner then the page is still loading. So even if you see the content already, it doesn’t mean that the page is fully loaded. We tested this and see that lazy loading is initiated once after the page is loaded.

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Actually yes we see it in the video. However, the site TinyTake on which the video is uploaded is cropping it. You must download it, it’s just a 5 MB video. Click on download on the top right, video link in private.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a video that shows that images are loaded once after the page content is ready and browser finishes loading https://gyazo.com/7ccea171a9864a048a6392fd53a64120

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)