Home Forums Space themes support forum Left many and category name change

Left many and category name change

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

gamespy
    Participant

Hi, it’s my first time with your theme.

1. I want to change the left many on all pages. How can I disable it because centered many form homepage 3 is enough? I just don’t see any option to change that many or disable it for all pages.

2. I can’t change the category name and I’m not sure why.

3. PHP Max Input Vars:
    4000 Minimum required value 10000.

I’m sharing this with a live link from local. What is your support time zone so I can contact you during working hours?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

gamespy
    Participant

I don’t think I actually understand your question. All mentioned above is strictly related to your theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your screenshot shows that you can’t change the category name in WooCommerce, isn’t it? Please, test how it works with the default theme first. Or clarify your issue if we are talking about different problems.

gamespy
    Participant

It’s working with the astra theme in woocommerce

What to do with 1. and 3.?

Also I’m using child theme to edit

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

1. You can control your menu items in this bar via Appearance -> Menus.

3. To increase this parameter you need to contact your hosting provider for help.

Thank you in advance

gamespy
    Participant

In first message you have login info for admin. There aren’t any new plugins just one preloaded with theme. Im not near pc right now. Its published and shared with localwp app. I read documentation and there i found that i can change it in sidebar settings for f theme but i don’t have that tab.

gamespy
    Participant

helloooo anyone there?

Open Live Link:
    https://careful-parachute.localsite.io

If prompted, enter the information below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t reach your website and see the 404 error only https://gyazo.com/86c7a0eb04f4e828e56b1e85482a4b3a

gamespy
    Participant

Ok, I solved previous problems… problems were in theme instructions… the guide didn’t cover that info.

Please help me with next problems:
    1. Can’t change header logo. (pic – logo 1 and 2). After I change it in live preview it’s not changed.

2. Can’t find where to change the main many categories. I deleted all product categories and add a new one. (pic new categories).

All I want is to see simple many with dropdown. Main categories 7 of them and subcategories on drawdowns. They should all lead to that category page (pic – example category page)

I will share it with you on my localhost. You can log in with those credentials.
    Sorry for bothering but I want to learn how to use this theme for future websites.
    You can also contact me on Viber or WhatsApp +381640353457

Pictures on a link because I’m limiter in the form below to only 4 pics (https://we.tl/t-so06Z3ghGO)

Attachments:

gamespy
    Participant

this is the website that I want to recreate and improve with your theme https://www.flakhobby.com/

Also when I click on a category on the search bar it displays nothing

gamespy
    Participant

1. I figured out that I need to add products to see the category listed on the left side.

2. How can I style the main many (dropdown list)? I don’t see it on page so i can edit it with elementor.

3. I changed the look of the top many blog contact,… On the homepage, I see a new design but on other pages, I see an old one where pages are listed next to the search box. Also, I still don’t see categories in the search box.

Also, I bought elementor pro so I can add some sort of animation to the hero section on the homepage.

Attachments:

gamespy
    Participant

also how to translate website for free?

gamespy
    Participant

How can customers register? in the demo, I see the register section but in reality, it redirects to login.

I solved most of the problems mentioned above. Most important are the REGISTER and TRANSLATE options. TNX

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, use the Private Content field to post your website admin information.

You need to enable registration action in WooCommerce Settings as shown on the screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/EGwlS2RnbE26vUc6cRrhCIgu6nU2hg

Please, let me know if you still have any questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Left many and category name change’ is closed to new replies.