Home Forums WoodMart support forum left menu category and sidebar problem

left menu category and sidebar problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tmtdt
    Participant

1.mobile left menu – i set mobile categories in header builder but there is no categories on mobile menu. menu and categories show same things.
    2.i want to use sidebar on desktop mainpage but not on mobile. even i don’t want to see canvas sidebar on mobile. but if i set off “Off canvas sidebar for mobile” it still shows upper footer. but i don’t want it. completely it sholud be hidden, what should i do?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

tmtdt
    Participant

while you’re lokking for that problem if you can check also website speed problem, i appreciate you.

Hello,

You have two menus. Main and Mobile Slide. You have set them both to be a mobile menu. You need to have one of the mobile and one of them not assigned in Appearance > Widgets.

Then you add not assigned menu to the Mobile menu element in the Categories tab.

Best Regards

tmtdt
    Participant

i couldn’t solve the problem. yes i have two menus, one of them main which set main menu (not mobile) and the other is set for mobile. if you explain the solution step by step maybe i can solve the problem. thank you.

Hello,

Please read and follow the manual here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/adding-menu-site/

You need to set a Mobile menu and a separate menu for the product categories.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)