Home Forums WoodMart support forum licence restriction

licence restriction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tunc deniz sensoy
    Participant

Hello My name iis t deniz sensoy;
    I just purchase your product today with regular licence. I purchase multple product from Envento market for example newspaper theme with regular licence which is restricted to one user which is owner and multple sites as it is in all of other themes. I checked before I purchase your licence from your web site and envento site which ther is no mention of number of intalation restriction.
    See
    https://themeforest.net/licenses/terms/regular
    page for information.
    There s no information about one licence for one site restriction in your web site either.
    I learned it when ı wanted to intall your product to my third site
    http://constructeurdepot.com
    if it is the case let me tell you you should tel this before peole buys your product beceuse youare very few company has this restriction. And normaly regular licence allows and should allow clients use theme in multiple web sites they own. I understant if I market your theme to other client and sell it and eran commercial income I have to pay for each instatllation. But I purchase to use your theme in shopping portals owned by me and in the same server. Therfore what you are asking is not what regular licence covers. Any how if you restrict my intallation with two intallation then I would like to return your product ask for the refund since other themes are letting us to make multiple unlimited installations for web sites we own.
    So if you do not allow unlimeted installation to the web sites we own then I demand refund my money back as son as early. Thank you
    TDS

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We shall take this suggestion into consideration. Thanks for the advice.

The license is issued for one site only. One license – one site.

Very often site owners prefer to have the liver site and its clone on the testing platform in this case one can activate the license twice for one and the same site provided it is testing and live environment.

If you run a multisite, you can have as many sites as you wish, you do not need to purchase a separate license for each shop.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)