Home Forums WoodMart support forum License

License

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mudesports
    Participant

Hi there,

We did purchase the Woodmart theme some time ago.
    On our main site (sport clothing) we want to create a sub domain with the same products but just to separate retail customers from sports clubs.
    Do we need a new license? As far as I understand we don’t need another license, as we’re working with the exactly same products. Is that correct?
    In case, we can do it, how we activate the license on the subdomain?
    Thanks

Hello,

Yes, in this case, you will need to have two licenses. You can consider multisite and have one license for two or more stores.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mudesports
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for you reply.

In fact we want to use multisite with sub domains structure. How we should activate the license to cover all sub domains? Normally with multisite, you install the theme at Network Level and then you should activate the Theme site by site (sub domain by sub domain) and there is when the Theme ask you for the license. Does the same license number can be used for all sub domains on the multisite structure?

Regards
    XL

Hello,

You need to activate the license in the main dashboard and activate the theme for the network, and it would be legal for all the domains.

Best Regards

mudesports
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks. Let me try.

About license….do you offer any special price/discount when buying 5-6 licenses at the same time?

Regards
    XL

Hello,

You would better contact the ThemeForest on this issue. Our theme is sold on this marketplace and we do not govern price policy.

Best Regards

mudesports
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Some time ago we discussed about using 1 Woodmart license for a multisite installation.
    We’ve just purchased a new theme license to use it for the multisite…but I have a doubt.

At Network level, there is no way (or I cannot find it) where I can register the license to be enabled for the network (as I can do with Plugins).
    If I go through the Woodmart icon (see attached file) on the Network Dashboard, it redirects to the main domain site where the multisite is build on. Is on the main domain (root domain) where I should register the theme to be enabled at network level?

Thanks & regards
    Xavier

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid there is a misunderstanding occurred.

When you use a multisite, you need only one license.

If you are going to hold several sites on different domains (not Multisite) you will need to purchase a separate license for a separate site.

Please advise are you going to run a Multisite or a different domain with different installations?

Best Regards

mudesports
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’m running a Multisite.
    My point is where I should register the license to be enabled on the network (valid to all sub domains)?
    Should it be applied on the main (root) domain?

Regards,
    XL

Hello,

Yes, the license should be activated in the main domain.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)