Home Forums WoodMart support forum Light font awesome not working

Light font awesome not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ashraf.reda.m
    Participant

Hi there,
    Font Awesome can’t work on share product and about widget in the footer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Please and make sure that your site URL has been correctly inserted (HTTPS/HTTP) in the Dashboard > Settings > General

If nothing helps, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

ashraf.reda.m
    Participant

Thanks for replay

Still not working
    Admin area

Also, I have another issue:
    1- The theme speed is sooooo slow, What’s the reason behind that? frontend and backend.
    2- how to add forget password link in my account dropdown in the header?
    3- how to hide empty categories form the title of the shop page, also from the main categories menu in the header?
    4- how to style email that sends to the user after your request?

Hello,

The problem with icons is caused by some customization in your child theme. Deactivate snippet by snippet to detect which one causes the problem.

1. We suggest you optimize images, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

2. My account is Woocommerce functionality. By default, Woocommerce does not provide the option. You will need to find a plugin.

3. You can find this option in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Title and Sidebar. The browse category menu is edited in Appearance > Menu.

4. Please clarify what emails you mean, please provide the screen of the contact form.

Best Regards

ashraf.reda.m
    Participant

Thanks a lot

Another question
    when activating the lazy load, the brands logos disappeared!

Hello,

I have checked on my site there is no problem with brand images and lazy load enabled. Please make sure you have set the brand correctly: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

If you have configured the brands correctly and still have the problem, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)