Home Forums Basel support forum Lightbox on single-product-page not working

Lightbox on single-product-page not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gudrunr
    Participant

Hi there! The thumbnails are not showed on hover and the lightbox is not working. I allready tried to deactivate other plugins but it doesn’t work. What can the problem be? Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme, your web-site looks very nice πŸ™‚

Are you able to provide us your admin access so we could try to perform some debug?

Regards

gudrunr
    Participant

Hi! Thank you very much πŸ™‚ please find the access in the private-content-area, thank you! Ah, and there is another quesion – the Slider on the Homepage is one of the demo content, I just changed the pictures/texts, but it doesn’t loop and stops without any reason.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please check the access, we can’t enter your admin panel πŸ™

gudrunr
    Participant

Oh so sorry, here is the password!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for quick reply. We don’t know why but some pieces of code are missed. Did you make any changes in theme files? If no please provide us your FTP access so we could take a closer look.

gudrunr
    Participant

Hi! here are the ftp-codes!

Only thing I changed is for example on http://www.uhr-werk.at/website2016/wordpress/portfolio/kranz-ziegler-story/ (so it is the portfolio-single-page) that top-right above the picture appears “<< VORIGE MARKE | NΓ„CHSTE MARKE >>”, which means previous/next, do you think this is the problem?? I wanted to “click through” the portfolio-items and did not how that works. And by the way: On a mobile-screen the categorie-filters on portfolio-page do not appear as a dropdown, is it possible to enable this? Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So we found the problem. We don’t know why but files that contain product images code were absolutely wrong. Probably you have changed them. We have restored original ones and now it works correct πŸ™‚

As for dropdown for portfolio I’m afraid our theme doesn’t have such function.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)