Home Forums WoodMart support forum limited access

limited access

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see the same error while trying to connect your server https://gyazo.com/176455cebd231b57f52f19b09695b510

khalid
    Participant

I changed the password now to the below … and it logs in with me .. please try it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have imported our dummy content for you. Please, check.

khalid
    Participant

That’s good thanks .. but the thumbnails have a very bad image quality .. despite the original image quality for the products is high .. why is that ..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can increase your products images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

khalid
    Participant

Thanks it works .. but it takes sooo much time to load the pages .. what is the best image size should i set to be proper for the thubnails and doesn’t take much load time …

Hello,

It would help if you upload optimized images. I can hardly ever specify the image size. Page speed loading depends not only on images. Anyway, please try http://optimizilla.com/

Best Regards

khalid
    Participant

All my images have been uploaded optimized sizes and quality already .. but after installing the theme i noticed it takes so much time to load compared to before so i assumed that the theme settings has something needs to be set … is the theme heave to load usually or it would be some thing else?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

khalid
    Participant

It sounds ok ..

Now i don’t have any plugins for ads and i am not able to figer out how to remove it at least from the home page .. i think it is only cane with them .. is there easy way to remove it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot what ads do you mean?

khalid
    Participant

Ads attached

khalid
    Participant

Ads again updated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Those ads are not related to our theme. Probably they added by some of the installed plugins.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘limited access’ is closed to new replies.