Home Forums WoodMart support forum LINE BREAK ISSUE

LINE BREAK ISSUE

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

Hello,

I have noticed that either on the classic editor, gutenberg blocks or elementor editor, the line breaks (br, line-space to space two paragraphs) doesn’t work/appear or work from time to time and then stop working.

After a research on internet I have found to add remove_filter (‘the_content’, ‘wpautop’); to the functions.php but it doesn’t resolve the issue.

Can you help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Yes with the Twenty Twenty Two theme it works fine (see screenshot) so it may comes from the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Performance >> CSS and disable the options.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/c5f64cdcab4972c609aceceb2064374d

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello, they are already disabled.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello, thank you, please find the admin access below.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Still the same, the problem is still here even with the plugins deactivated and parent theme.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the page where I can see the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Please find it below

Anne
    Participant

I forgot to say that sometimes it looks fine on pages and when I check later the problem went back.
    Can you check with the blog posts please, the problem is always there on the blog.
    Thank you very much

Hello,

The issue is not appearing on the link you provided. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Yes it appears, if you check more you will see that in the editing page there are lines breaks, and on the front page they don’t appear on several blocks (I don’t why one block works and not another one on the same page).

And if you look at a blog post like the “TEMPLATE..” one, you will see that no line breaks appear at all on the front page, just a massive block.

Thanks

Hello,

Please edit the blog and try re adding the spaces as you require then check back.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    I have tried to re eddit a blog post and a page (CGV) and it looks the same. No spaces.

Actually, as I said before, for the pages sometimes it works for a few parts of a page and not for other parts. And then when I check later it doesn’t work anymore on the parts where it worked.
    The same thing happens for the editor of Elementor.

And about the blog, still the same, no spaces on the front page when I do “ENTER”. It appears in the eddit page but not on the front page.

Hello,

Sorry but the login URL you provided is not working. Please provide the correct one to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Sorry, please find the admin access below

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you very much, it works well with the classic editor, less with the gutenberg blocks (the bottom margins are there but it still not consider the “ENTER” spaces), do you know why? or if there is something to do?
    Thank you very much for your patience,

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please add some sections with gutenberg editor to any post and provide the URL to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you, please find it below.

Hello,

1. You don’t need to add an additional “empty” paragraph to add space between other paragraphs.
    All empty paragraph spacing will be ignored, the same behaviour can be seen in the default themes, for example in “Twenty Twenty One” (https://prnt.sc/jmd_j6IAGXY3).

2. All paragraphs have their own spacing (margin-bottom: 20px) and there is no need to manually add something.

3. The issue on your site is caused by ELEMENTOR GLOBAL SITE SETTINGS where the following paragraphs spacing was overwritten by the client. Here it is visible in CSS (https://gyazo.com/830c7bb2266c8e8bed1a9112744ff632).

Here it is visible in Elementor Site settings => Typography (https://prnt.sc/1056DVh9gshb).

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you very much for your explanations.
    I’ve changed the settings in elementor, it is much better , thanks.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘LINE BREAK ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.