Home Forums Basel support forum Line Issue

Line Issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

Good Evening, I have an issue with between the search bar and the logo for the account page. There appears to be a line that goes through and interferes with al of the pages for the footers. This includes: Born To Rule, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy, Refunds and Returns, Contact us, The User’s Manual, and the FAQs. Below is a screenshot of the line.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.registration .main-page-wrapper {
        margin-top: 40px;
    }

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Unfortunately I have added this to the Customer CSS > Global and the line is still showing on each of those pages.

Ochuko
    Participant

I now have this issue on my homepage as I changed the layout as this layout works best for the type of website I am trying to build. There appears to be a gap between the menu and the slider.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ochuko
    Participant

Due to changing the layout of the header, that issue is no longer present when the line interferes with some of the words. However, it has left a huge gap on the homepage.

Hello,

If you have changed the layout, remove the provided CSS you do not need it anymore

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

I just removed it and it is still there. Would you be able to take a look please?

Hello,

Enter the page and set margin-top:-40px in the upper row settings: http://prntscr.com/lexqqs

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Thank you, I have sorted it with you assistance.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Line Issue’ is closed to new replies.