Home Forums Basel support forum Link # doesn't work

Link # doesn't work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

makis
    Participant

Hi, How can i remove a menu link? I try to disable top level menu link with the # symbol but it isn’t possible. Try with javascript: void(0); but no luck!

Every menu i try the “LINK” type menu with “#” symbol for URL bu the same again.

The menu shows /?cms_block=menu-shop or ?cms_block=test or some this related to this URL string ?cms_block=#

I try to use “Custom link” as your menu item base and set its link to ”#” or leave empty for example, as you told me but it doesn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

We have added a Custom link on your website and it works correctly. Please, check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

makis
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks! But may you help me to do the same with the HTML Block Menu?

The first 3 menus “ΑΝΔΡΑΣ”, “ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ”, “ΠΑΙΔΙ”.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

makis
    Participant

Thanks for the instructions for mega menu drop down menu. But may you help me to create a “dead link” with the root of HTML Block sub-menu?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just use a Custom link and add an HTML Blocks shortcode to its description field as described in the guide.

makis
    Participant

Thanks a lot! It works!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Link # doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.