Home Forums WoodMart support forum Link to homepage

Link to homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

Hi. On this page that I am developing, https://dev8.nyhemsida.eu, when adding a product to cart the cart shows in the right side of the page, and the rest of the page links to the link in footer. Very easy to click on that part and be transfered to the link page which is not desired in this case. How can I disable that the left part is not linked when showing the cart on the right?

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available to disable the area you mentioned.

Therefore you can try the following Custom CSS to Remove the black background.

.woodmart-close-side {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you. But I dont want to take away the dark background, just want to avoid the linking. It is the same on your demo page and it does not happen.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

It seems that there is an unclosed tag in the footer copyrights area. Please Go to Theme Settings >> Footer >> Footer copyrights area.

And make sure that you have closed all the tags properly then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you! That was the problem! There was a missing closing href…. Sorry for this silly and obvious question ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if thereโ€™s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

please, help us improve our theme and servicing by filling the following quiz
    https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP
    it won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Link to homepage’ is closed to new replies.