Home Forums WoodMart support forum Link to specific Tabs of "Ajax Product Tabs"

Link to specific Tabs of "Ajax Product Tabs"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

betisimo76
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the “Ajax Product Tabs” element. I have created several tabs for different product categories.
    I would like that, if I am on another page, I can create a link that directs me to one of those tabs that I have created, that is, I do not want it to make a link to the section where the tabs are, if not a tab is shown specific.

Example:
    Page 1: TAB1 | TAB2 | TAB3
    Page 2: Link to TAB2 and that when pressing, redirect to “Page 1” the content of “TAB2” is shown.

That’s possible?

Thank you

Hello,

Unfortunately, AJAX product tabs do not have an option to insert an ID.

You will need to use WP Bakery page builder tabs and insert the Product Grid element. Then when you enter URL like this http://www.yousite.com/#onemore1 you would get to open tab.

Best Regards

betisimo76
    Participant

OK but,

The component is of your creation? If so, wouldn’t it be interesting to add the ID field to each of the TABs in your next update?

For me, it is unfeasible to change the Elementor website to WP Bakery currently.

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry, I thought you had WP bakery builder. Unfortunately, there is no option in the Elementor. We shall consider adding this feature however we do not promise to implement it in the nearest update.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)