Home Forums WoodMart support forum Linked Variation Shortcode

Linked Variation Shortcode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

André
    Participant

Hello, I am creating eshop and i have custom product template via Elementor template. When I have default theme template for product page there is shown linked variation (color). But when i switch to elementor custom product template it is not in product page and I can not add this feature. Is there any solution for that like shortcode or something else?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

André
    Participant

Thx for answer, I am sending you information for login. Let me know, if you need anything else. Website is in development so you can disable plugins.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot enter your site: https://gyazo.com/34c52e8ba07ec1bfbe58c2f364efb636

Please disable the blocking.

Best Regards

André
    Participant

Sorry, i am already turned down this login protection. You can log now.

Hello,

I am checking now and I see no custom templates in the Dashboard > Layouts.

Could you provide more details, the product URL.

Best Regards

André
    Participant

Its working here. I was creating custom template in templates/single product in elementor templates not in woodmart templates. Thx for help.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Linked Variation Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.