Home Forums WoodMart support forum Linked variations not showing

Linked variations not showing

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Coolenator
    Participant

Hi, i have activated the linked variations according to the info sheet. The settings seems right but it is still not showing. What else can i do to fix it?
    http://www.coolenator.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all, for activating it, navigate to Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable products and turn on the “Linked variations” option.

Then Create linked variation bundles in Dashboard -> Products -> Linked variations.

For the “Products” field set separate products that will be grouped into one bundle. Note that for proper work of the Linked variation, the products should be as Simple products.

Here is the video guide.
    https://youtu.be/3IK2BqqRDbI

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

Hi, i have followed all the above steps but it is still not showing up when i go to the products.

Attachments:

Coolenator
    Participant

Some more images

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

Hi, i shared the details. Any update on the issue. Much appreciated!

Hello,

Where you shared the login details. Please share the login details in private content i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

her are the details!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Coolenator
    Participant

Hi, I have deactivated all the plugins but it does not seem to change anything. I have made a staging website where you can test. The same login should work! Thank you

Coolenator
    Participant

We made a backup also just now!

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Check this Product:
    https://staging.coolenator.com/product/coolenator-cheers-2/

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

Hi Thank you! We would like to know what the issue was. This so we can replicate the fix on production. Thanks in advance for getting back to us promptly

Hello,

I have deactivated the third party plugins on your site and made a linked variation. It is working fine.

Reactivate the plugin one by one to check which one causes the problem.

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

We have tested on new stage.coolenator.com and we have seen that the linked variations work as soon as Elementor Pro has been turned off. As I am sure you understand we cannot work without our page builder nor its pro features. Did read others had issues with Woodmart and Elementor before at https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/product-variation-direct-link/ but I would think progress has been made since.

We need a solution to keep both Woodmart and Elementor Pro work hand in hand.

Coolenator
    Participant

Any news on the conflict with Elementor Pro?

Hello,

Please send us the FTP access so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Coolenator
    Participant

@Aizaz I shared the FTP details to access stage.coolenator.com . You should be able to access the WordPress dashboard there using the same credentials as on production coolenator.com . Better to test here.

On Stage most plugins are turned off as we were testing. But the main plugin we turned off that allowed for linked variations to work is Elementor Pro as said.

Coolenator
    Participant

Seems you did check in yesterday . We did see login on production website for ~~Developer1~~ from location in Ukraine. If this was not you we will reset password. Also, please test on stage.coolenator.com, not the live site at coolenator.com . We shared FTP access to stage site only. Hope you have an update soon.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Coolenator.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have a custom layout built with Elementor PRO and that is why this functionality doesn’t work. If you need to create a custom layout for the product page you can use our theme’s custom layout functionality instead. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

Kind Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)