Home Forums WoodMart support forum Linked Variations – Position label

Linked Variations – Position label

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

WoodyP
    Participant

Hi,
    1. I’m trying to bring the “Colour:” label of the linked products, above, so as to have more space for the products. See in the screenshot.

2. I would like if it is possible to show the selected color next to the label “Color:” see in the screenshot.

How can I do it?
    Thank you

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    below the accesses.
    Thank you

Hello,

I have unable to login your site:
    https://ibb.co/Kqys8nZ

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Weird, the login link is correct, maybe it’s server security.
    Try again, in another ticket your colleague has logged in.

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry to say, I have not logged into your site. But I have checked on our test site that the same behavior option is not available in our theme . it requires customization and beyond our support policy.

But in our theme when you hover the color swatch the label is shown looks like:
    https://postimg.cc/k6Px5YkP

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Ok but how can I move at least the position of the “Color:” label as you see in image 1?
    Thank you

Hello,

Your site is in maintenance mode. Please remove the maintenance mode and give the page url. Also send a screenshot of the issue where you set the position of the label.

Best Regards.

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    you will find the visible link below.
    Thank you

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)