Home Forums Basel support forum Links styling

Links styling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

madamcza
    Participant

Hi,

i am trying to find option for changing default link display colors. By default they are black and similar to the text around them. Person reading does not have a clue that there is a link. Only when they move a mose there is a underline on hover.

Is there an option in the theme setting to set up link display color?

Kind regards,
    Michal

Hello,

There are two ways to change the links: Theme Settings > Styles and colors and Advanced typography https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/advanced-typography-settings-2/

Best Regards

madamcza
    Participant

Hi Elise,

thanks for quick reply.

1. Theme settings -> Styles
    I do not see option for text links there. It has only button options, primary and secondary colors. None of those helps.

2. Advanced typography
    In the dropdown there I can’t see option for links in the standard page body or blog post body.

Please kindly help.

THanks,
    Michal

Hello,

Primary and secondary color are also for links.

In Advanced typography you can create a custom rule and insert the class for link

Best Regards

madamcza
    Participant

Hi Elise,

1) Primary and secondary color are also for links. – They do not work for links inside paragraph text on blog or page. Please test it in your demo site.

2) In Advanced typography you can create a custom rule and insert the class for link. But this means that each time I insert a link in writing my text that I have to add there a class. It’s unnecessary activity.

Please kindly confirm:
    – that there is no theme standard setting for link color within paragraph texts on blog/page
    – whether it can be achieved with CSS? I tried to put in global CSS a { color: #mycolor} but without effect

Kind regards,
    MIchal

Hello,

Please provide your page URL with links I will suggest you the better solution.

If your site is under maintenance, provide the site admin access.

Best Regards

madamcza
    Participant

Hi, for example on this page.

https://hellobottl.com/zasady-przedsprzedazy/

While scrolling it’s not obvious at all where the links are.

Thanks,
    Michal

Hello,

Try to add this color to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

body .entry-content ul li a{
    color:red;
    }

If the code does not work please provide your site admin access.

This code will change the color of all the links in the text. If you want different colors let me know.

Best Regards

madamcza
    Participant

Great. That’s exactly what i needed. Thanks a lot, we can close this ticket.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Links styling’ is closed to new replies.