Home Forums WoodMart support forum List view not working

List view not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

whkwouter
    Participant

Hi,

At this category page if you want to choose a list view, the theme will only show one product.

What exactly is going wrong here?

See link:

https://gecona.nl/product-categorie/aanstekers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Theme and the recommended plugins. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

whkwouter
    Participant

The latest version of woodmart has been installed, but it still doesn’t work.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permisions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

whkwouter
    Participant

Hi,

I have set up a development environment. Here you can change everything.

See a link here where it still happens with all 3rd party plugins disabled.

https://dev.gecona.nl/product-categorie/aanstekers/wegwerpaanstekers-electronisch

In the private content you will see new login

Hello,

You are using an old version of wordpress. Please update the wordpress to at least version 5.6 because the latest version of our theme is not compatible with the old wordpress version.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

whkwouter
    Participant

This is a test environment, so you can also update everything.

It can’t break anything.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and activated the parent theme and the list view is working absolutely fine.

Which clears that the issue is with your child theme.

I have activated the child theme back on your website. You can try activating the parent theme yourself.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)