Home Forums WoodMart support forum Listing products with excel

Listing products with excel

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

When we are listing products with excel we can not get results for varitions. But when we add only one products with varitations its work. For example, We will add shoes. There is a one model name is 081. and this model has 5 color. and for each color there are 5 size. When we add products, varations are not change.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

We tried on the storefront theme but we could not issue becouse there was not varations in storefront theme.

I already shared admin username and password. please could you try too?

You can see which problem we have on the photos in attachmenet.

we upload products with excel, but we get problem with color varations. when we choose a color , pictures are not changing.

we are waiting urgently your support.

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you switch to the default theme the type of product is not changed and the main featured image, as well as gallery, are supported.

It means the file format you try to import is not compatible with Woocommerce. You need to find another way to do that.

No WordPress theme influence that.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

we use the excel file which we export from the wootmart theme. As well as, when we import the same excel file, we see problems. I shared with you panel entry information. please could you try it?

Best Regards,

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

We tried it with the other wootmart theme. Not which I am using now. I download excel from my theme and then i upload it to other wootmart theme. its work. so there is no any problem with file excel. As i understand problem is wootmart theme which i bought. I kindly ask you if you can on my wordpress panel i am sure you will understand the problem. I can not figure out.

Hello,

WoodMart theme has some kind of customization of the product gallery and variable images, which is why, when you need to import the products, you will have to switch to the Storefront or another default theme supporting Woocommerce.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

I think I could not explain my problem or you did not understand.

I want to upload my products on wootmart theme. With variation!

Color, Size, Picture

I dowloand excel from wootmart products list. Same excel table, I just write my products informations. I upload photos too.

But I can not get result for variations.

You said me try it on Storefront theme. In this theme there is no variations. How can I check my problem?

Also I shared with you my panel username and password. Did you check it?

I am asking kindly to your help.

Regards,

Hello,

If you import/export products from WoodMart theme to WoodMart theme, please try the default WordPress tool: Dashbooard > Tools > Import /Export, select products only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Dashbooard > Tools > Import /Export, select products only. when I do that. Its open the same page as wootmart import and export page. It is mean, I import same excel table.

I do not understand, why do not want to try it on my panel?

I am not programmer. I am just user. Thats why I bought your theme becouse everybody says it is perfect theme.

Hello,

You need to import export products via Dashboard > Tools > Export /import.

In this case, the products would be imported in the same condition as you import/export products created in the Storefront. It means that WoodMart features are not imported and you will need to add them again.

Best Regards

Most

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

I did it but still I have same problem.

Do you have any orientation to me? Which way can I try?

Best Regards,

egemenkalecik
    Participant

video çek gönder .daha iyi sonuş için belki yama yayınlarlar

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Kendilerine kullanıcı bilgilerini verdik. Ekran görüntüleri gönderdim. Hala sonuç alamadım. Yani gerçekten verilen cevapları bile çok çözüm odaklı görmedim. Gösterilen çözüm bile konu ile alakası yok. Bir de ek destek aldım hani dedim çözerler sorunu. Galiba bizi yazılımcı zannediyorlar. Kullanıcıyız sonuçta.

egemenkalecik
    Participant

tema bence dünyadaki en iyi temalardan biri. exceli içerimi aktarmıyor toplu ürün girişimi yapıcan.

egemenkalecik
    Participant

WooCommerce ‘den toplu ürün yüklemeyi dene .tema ilgili sorun olmayabilir

Hello,

Image variation is the WoodMart feature and it is not supported by default import /exort. You can import all the products but add the image variation manually.

Alternatively, you can clone and move the site completely by means of a plugin.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

I am sending a video. you can see excatly what is the problem.

Regards,

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

You can see link below,

Hello,

If you use the Export/Import default WordPress option the variable product would be imported without variation images. It should work in both: WoodMart and Storefront. If you upload products on the Storefront theme, and products are not uploaded completely, it means the file format is not appropriate.

Please switch to the Storefront, upload the products and then add and configure the WoodMart unique features.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

Please I share with you my information, Could you make an example and make a video for to understand very well. I think we can close this ticket in this way.

Regards,

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Did you understand my problem really?

What about I am talking and what about you are sending me?

I follow your videos, when I export i download this one;

What can I do with that? I am talking about variation but you sent me page!!!

How many times I shared my username, WHY DO NOT TRY ON MY PANEL!

3 MONTHS I AM WAITING YOUR CORRECTION!

WHAT CAN I DO? I BOUGHT THIS THEME FOR BEST BUT SUPPORT IS REALLY AWFUL.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AM I TALKING?????

Attachments:

egemenkalecik
    Participant

bro çözmediler mi sorunu halen merakla takip ediyorum

egemenkalecik
    Participant

bro excel tablosnunu bana gönderir misin deneme yapayım . egemenkalecik@gmail.com

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Mailden ulaşiyorum

Hello,

Please apply patch 425105 on both sites: source site and target.

Then enable the Data storage method – Variations products meta should be selected. as shown: https://monosnap.com/file/IQfL6Wb3b1eOM7lbn8viGKMT9Tpxv4

And you can export the product in the way you wanted.

Please confirm it works properly, if it does not, please provide site admin access and FTP to both sites, and our developers would check deeper.

Best Regards

demirkaya.oguz
    Participant

Hello,

I apply 425105 patch for both side.

I controled date storage method – variations products meta is avaible.

U upload one model product.

for example;

SKU code : 081 shoes colour is pink

Varations:

size: 41, 42
    colour: black, grey

I give different sku code for varations products

I choose black colour shoes photos and added in varations colour black and 41 size.
    I choose grey colour shoes photos and added in varations colour grey and 42 size.

Uploaded.

Check the product. Its ok. No problem,

I exported CSV file.

I deleted my products on my site. Now empty products. zero. nothing any product on website.

I did not touch to csv file.

I imported csv file which i exported.

Products are came on page.

As you see in the attachment first photo chaning when i choose color and size. other 5 photos stay which i added in product image and product gallery.

Why I am doing this?

Becouse I need to add my all products with csv file.

one by one is not possible.

3 months passed already but still you can not find any solution.

Maybe I am doing wrong. Thats why I gave you my panel password and username. and said to you please show me correct way.

Why I want to use still wootmart theme. Becouse i knew it was the best.

Please check again, if it is not possible to fix it i will start to use another theme. Otherwise I am just loosing time.

regards

Attachments:

Hello,

After you have applied the patch on both sites, you need to export products and then import this CVS to another site.

The patch you applied fixes the variation gallery. The rest fields do not relate to the theme. Our developers tested the export from your site to a testing site and it works:

https://euromao.com/ and https://monosnap.com/file/CbTFldcPexmcmHSv2O98vYkAMrvyq2

Best Regards

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)