Home Forums WoodMart support forum Load more button not working + order by slow

Load more button not working + order by slow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

web.mydecor
    Participant

Hi,
    In the shop page the load more products button is not working neither infinite scrolling.

When sorting product eg. price from low to high, it works is really slow (in your demo theme sorting was very fast).

Can you please advise how to fix those issues?
    Thank you!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. It could be due to the third-party plugins so please disable all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

2. I suggest you read our article about site optimization here:

https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

web.mydecor
    Participant

Thank you! You were right, one of plugins was the problem.

Though I have one more issue – mobile bottom navbar is not showing. In the settings it is enabled. I also tried to disable all plugins except Elementor, Woodmart Core and Woocommerce, and still the navbar is not showing on mobile.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send me access to the admin dashboard so I will check the issue on your side?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

web.mydecor
    Participant

Hi,

thank you very much for your help. Access info attached:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that the issue is related to the cache because via admin we can see that the navbar works: https://take.ms/oTece

So please clear all cache on your website as well as the server cache, then recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)